Tuesday 18 December 2012

HOMELAND: Season 2 Episode 9

LUCY
[during viewing]
Like Mike would know about wine ...‏


1. There's no shortage of buff folders in that surveillance office. Who's in charge of admin supplies do you suppose?
2. Is Quinn maybe a member of Spies Anonymous?
3. Mike is all about the breakfast whereas its all Brody can do to make a bowl of cereal for dinner.
4. Jess in that nightie at the breakfast bar. Unacceptable.

Quinn Just Got Sexier

BECKY[after viewing]
1. Probably some intern we never get to see. They are in charge of folders only. 

2. What is his deal? Can't believe he was going to shoot Brody! His apartment was a shocker. Imagine being brought back to that after a night out? He is obviously not the lady killer we hoped he would be.

3. That whole bit with Mike was hilarious and you are totally right about the wine! It's all about the breakfast and homework with them! I would rather be with Brody eating cereal for dinner.

4. They had to pack quickly but she somehow had time to slip her sexy nightie into her suitcase. I loved her initiation of sexy times....baps out, hand down the boxers then good to go!


LUCY

1. Well even a single photo gets a folder in that show. And they never have any scribbled out phrases like 'expenses Feb' or 'Xmas Do 2003' on them showing it's recycled.

2. Ha! Imagine 'want to come back to mine and do it in my shrivelled sleeping bag on a naked single bed?' I'd still probably say yes. He's an assassin. Some kind of black ops thing. Hence the knife through the hand. And surviving the tailor's massacre - he's basically 75% titanium. 

3. I did like Mike telling Dana what to do, I fancied him a bit then. Generally though he's like an unshelled egg. Just an unshelled egg in a military suit.

4. You're so right! 'Panic stations - someone's trying to kill us - pack warm, easy clothing. What this old thing?' It's that American conspiracy to make normal women feel inadequate about their mismatched old T-shirt based sleep wear. All tv women wear satin sheathes or at the very least a matching vest top/bottoms set. Apart from on The Wire. Then it's just hot rock burns.

Brody's wash-in-wash-out anti-red hair dye and mascara/brow pencil combo's doing my head in. Why are they trying to pretend he's not 100% ginge? It's setting a bad example to true gingers out there. See - in this he's basically just a warm brown:
 
I cannot wait for the next episode.


BECKY 
1. I would LOVE a deleted scene of their Xmas Do 2003...can you imagine?? Drunk Carrie and Estes under the mistletoe, Saul dancing with mince pie crumbs in his beard....it would be a dream. 

 2. 10 years ago I would have jumped into that sleeping bag no problem. Now, it makes me shudder. What do you think the significance of Great Expectations was? Maybe a rich benefactor took him in off the streets as a child and paid for him to go to sniper school. 

 3. Mike loved playing Dad. I could never fancy him....50 shades of beige...well, 1 shade of beige really. 

 4. HAHA, that really made me laugh out loud! I have never owned a satin sheathe. I bet Carrie goes mismatch sometimes, if she wears nightwear at all, she might just pass out in her clothes.  

It is very offensive to Gingers. I would love a deleted scene showing Brody dying his hair! Maybe he thinks he sticks out too much when it's full on ginge. I think Brody only told them half the story. 

I also think there is a chance that he might be killed off in the season finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment