Tuesday 18 December 2012

HOMELAND: Season 2 Episode 7




BECKY
The Bear was incredible last night, I almost wanted him and Aileen to kiss, but maybe that’s because I want everyone to kiss.

I was SO happy when Brody and Carrie kissed, but I did wonder whether he was playing her. It didn’t seem genuine. She seemed genuinely confused by the whole thing. I also wondered whether their convo was being recorded.


Bet you loved seeing Quinn with his kit off!

By the way, I bought Season 1 on DVD and there is a deleted scene of Brody eating an orange in the dark in his kitchen. It is brilliant, I have NO idea why they didn’t keep it in!

LUCY

I still think she's playing him.  She's a lone wolf and he touched her and she fell in love, but she's also very focused on not letting the terrorists win.  She's aware of how unempowered he's feeling so she's letting him have her to give him that one little source of power.  Like she's sacrificing herself for the cause.



This was absolutely Saul's episode though. He is just incredible.  We ALL need a Saul in our lives.  In my head he smells of pipe tobacco and a little bit of G&T - which are my two favourite smells on older men.  That sounds gross but ykwIm.  He is SO classy - if I'd bought a snack for Aileen, it would've basically been a Ginsters ham and cheese slice and a can of pop from the petrol station. Bread, wine and cheese. Dude, he rules.

'Cease and fucking desist'. God she's cool.


Ha! That deleted scene!! Brody's a bit snuffly - I can imagine him being a bit mouth-breathy whilst getting rid of the pith.

BECKY
Hmmmm, they did send her to empower him so maybe you’re right. Their relationship status would definitely be ‘it’s complicated’. I still think he must be doing some work for Roya as well, he just can’t say no! I am still falling in love with him though.

He is so kind and gentle, he really cared for her. I just want to cuddle him.

So glad she laid the smack down on boring Mike. I reckon he’ll still carry on sniffing around Jess.

He was quite breathy! It was also a very juicy orange so he had very sticky hands by the end of it!

Oh, and although the bear’s snack for Aileen was amazing, the cheese was a real let down! If you’re going to go all out on the wine and bread you should make you accompany it with a decent cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment