Tuesday 18 December 2012

HOMELAND: Season 2 Episode 8

LUCY
[written while watching]


God, Saul over hearing that ... Such dignity.


BECKY
[after watching]

I know, it was like a father listening to his daughter.

I think you might have been right about Carrie. I still think she loves him but she is more focussed on getting the results.

Mike's pad was a surprise? Do you think Jess gave him a hand in decorating? It was much nicer than it should have been. He really overcooked that scrambled egg.

Nazir was so creepy at the end!



LUCY

Mike's pad was a surprise - I expected a bit more khaki on the walls and some military art, but then remembered how vanilla he is and thought it was just right. Can totally see him and Jess whiling away a Saturday afternoon in Pottery Barn. When will that happen???


God, when Carrie jumped out of the van I was like - oh for God's sake Carrie. Sometimes she's a tad too over-zealous ... Surely the copter would have seen her?

I thought it might have been the mole rather than Nazeer. In fact I had to check with Robbie that it was him. 

Ha! Scrambled egg :). It was sweet though. Mike clearly meant a lot to the kids in his 'oh, okay' way. He probably was really good at picking them up from school or helping them with their homework ...

BECKY
Hopefully Jess and Mike in pottery barn will be a deleted scene in the series 2 DVD extras.

Carrie pushes it too far sometimes!! I hope she still loves Brody, I like it when things work out for people I like.

When is this mole going to be revealed?? I hope they haven't given up on that storyline.

Yeah, Mike is pretty reliable. In the face of danger I would much rather have Brody on my side though...something for Dana to think about.

LUCY
Ah, but all Brody does around Dana is get all shady and sweaty and distracted. At least Mike makes breakfast, even if he does overcook it ...

BECKY
I've seen Brody make breakfast before, but it was in the early days before he was a double agent.





No comments:

Post a Comment