Tuesday 18 December 2012

HOMELAND: Season 2 Episode 6



LUCY
Thoughts on last night? That scene where Mike boringly confronted Jess was totally how their lives would be together. He has all the passion of a potato. 
Mike and The Son. At their most dynamic.
 Was SO shocked by the assault at the tailors! And gutted about Quinn. Is he okay??? I want him to show Carrie how life can be when it's real and has a normal sized mouth. 

How powerless and small is Brody becoming? And, as such, far less sexy. I was desperate for her not to break down at the end. Do you think she means that or if she's doing it 'her way' like she said to The Bear?

BECKY
You’re so right about Mike. Jess didn’t even bat an eyelid when he said about Walker. I don’t think she cares anymore. She needs to run away with Mike, Brody is too interesting for her.

I was really scared after the attack on the tailors, I was sure I was going to have nightmares about it! I’m glad they haven’t killed off Quinn. Do you think he saw them taking the box out?

Are Virgil and Max up to something? They did a very shoddy job of following the suspect, it looked like they were doing it on purpose. Maybe they are being paid the big bucks to do a bad job?

I think I am slowly falling in love with Brody, but I don’t know why? I quite like it that he’s going a bit mad. It’s like he is becoming more like Carrie.

I think Carrie’s breakdown was genuine. She wants Brody to be telling her the truth so badly. I think she is a fool to believe that he will stop helping Nazir. He has too much power over him. I love it when he hugged her at the end.

The Bear did not feature very much which was sad. I still think there is more to find out about him.

I thought it was a bit unrealistic that Dana would be able to find the woman from the hit and run. I think she’ll come clean about it, she hasn’t inherited Dad’s lying gene.


LUCY
See I think she is manipulating him. She's playing the bonkers card - she risked her life to get the stuff from the flat in Beirut so she really will do anything to get her result. And she's really aware of how he feels about her craziness. She said to the The Bear she got results her way .... We shall see who is right.

The hospital thing was stupid - I agree. How could Dana tell that was her? She'll tell, you mark my words: something will come of it. Maybe she'll tell Brody and it'll turn him back to Nazir again as the boy's the VP's son. 

I think Virgil and Max are tired out from all the surveillance maybe. But we are still looking for a mole so maybe you're right.

I am SO Team Quinn :). Brody's so last year ...  

BECKY

Hmmm, I’m not sure. I think the break down was real, but we shall see! 



Virgil and Max do have to do a lot of the rubbish jobs, maybe they are protesting at the lack of development opportunites in the CIA. They should start a focus group.

I think he was holding his breath...which is crazy!

How can you discard Brody so quickly? When it’s love, it’s love. Carrie and Brody together forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment